CertMark Product Evaluation Scheme
CertMark International (CMI) Evaluation Report Service.
A CMI Evaluation Report is a well-accepted means to demonstrate Evidence of Suitability against the Building Code to Building Certifiers Architects and Designers that their products have been assessed and tested thoroughly.
A CMI Product Evaluation Certification, is based on the supply of test reports (from NATA or ILAC approved laboratories and testing facilities), technical documentation, quality plan and on-going annual audits.
What’s included in an CMI Product Evaluation Report?Each report provides, at a minimum, the following:
- Information on the product report holder and a description of the building product and its intended uses.
- The applicable building code clauses and or Standards that were used to evaluate the product and a brief description of the product’s properties.
- Installation instructions that identify requirements to help the building certifier ensure the product is installed properly.
- List of data (i.e., test reports, calculations, installation instructions) that was used in evaluating the product.
- Information to help identify the product correctly on building sites