Certification Scheme Transfer
Transferring your certification to CMI is a hassle free process
Gaining certification is time consuming and expensive, you need to be confident that your certification is provided by a company that has your best interests at heart and is well respected in the industry.
CMI is the largest Certifier under the Australian and New Zealand’s CodeMark scheme. Our client base includes not only start-ups and mum and pop company’s but also a who’s who of multinational companies.
We have over 400 products that have now been listed as under our JAS-ANZ Accreditation scope. These standards range from ride on lawn mowers to safety glass. You can view our range of JAS-ANZ accredited standards below or on the JAS-ANZ website.
Our Five step transfer process
- Contact CMI and one of our team will discuss your current certification and explain the transfer process
- You will need to provide us with your current certification including your supporting documentation. Note this is done in total confidence.
- CMI will then provide a certification proposal that outlines fees and time lines.
- Once you accept our proposal we will allocate a dedicated client officer who will guide you through the transfer process.
- After a successful assessment your new certificate will be issued
Request an Enquiry / Quote
Make an Enquiry
Find out what cost are involved In product certification