Certification Scheme Transfer
Transferring your certification to CMI is a hassle free process
Gaining certification is time consuming and expensive, you need to be confident that your certification is provided by a company that has your best interests at heart and is well respected in the industry.
Our Five step transfer process
- Contact CMI and one of our team will discuss your current certification and explain the transfer process
- You will need to provide us with your current certification including your supporting documentation. Note this is done in total confidence.
- CMI will then provide a certification proposal that outlines fees and time lines.
- Once you accept our proposal we will allocate a dedicated client officer who will guide you through the transfer process.
- After a successful assessment your new certificate will be issued
You can view our range of JAS-ANZ accredited standards below or on the JAS-ANZ website.
Make an Enquiry / Application
Enquire about certification
Start the Certification process