CertMark International (CMI) is looking for an experienced person to provide Technical Review Services as an External Contract Resource covering our Product Certification Scheme for Product compliance to relevant Australian (AS or AS/NZS), New Zealand (NZS), NFPA & ISO Standards.
CMI is accredited by JAS-ANZ to provide Product Certification Services to specific Standards and we need an additional Technical Expert who can join our Team as an External Contracted Resource.
The position will involve the review of a Clients Product Technical Data and Test Reports against:
- Relevant Australian, New Zealand, NFPA or ISO Standards
- CertMark International Product Certification Scheme Manual, Procedures & Processes
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012(R2018)
- ISO 10005:2018
The position will provide additional contracted resource capabilities on an as required basis to meet CMI’s growing Client base.
This is an ideal position which allows you flexibility to work from your home, office or other remote locations. You can still have your other work or business interests and undertake this work for CMI outside of those hours.
CMI will need you to supply the following information:
- Current CV detailing your work, experience and qualifications with particular emphasis in the areas that we are seeking such as Building Products / Fire System Products / Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) / Safety Products
- Additional information regarding your specific knowledge and understanding of the any of the areas above.
If you are successful will need the following:
- Australian Drivers Licence
- As a minimum hold an Australian Sole Trader ABN
For more information on the CertMark Product Certification scheme see https://certmark.org/scheme-certmark-product-certificate/
If you have these skill sets and would like to be involved in the exciting area of providing Product Certification Services please send your information to email@example.com