2022 NCC Seminars – Volumes One and Two
Please join us in your capital city, through July and August 2022, as we present the key changes for NCC 2022 Volumes One and Two.
This is an important event for you to learn about what’s changed and what it means to you and your industry, before NCC 2022 comes into effect.
- Canberra – 20 July, National Museum of Australia
- Melbourne – 26 & 27 July, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Hobart – 28 July, Hobart Function & Convention Centre
- Brisbane – 2 & 3 August, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Darwin – 4 August, Darwin Convention Centre
- Sydney – 9 & 10 August, Sydney Masonic Centre
- [NEW] Webinar – 16 August, Online
- Adelaide – 23 August, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Perth – 25 August, Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
For those interested, we will also be hosting, for the first time, a live webinar session of the seminar content online. The webinar will follow the same agenda as the face-to-face session, and include the ability for attendees to ask questions about NCC 2022 changes.
Booking information for all sessions will be available in April 2022.
2022 NCC Seminars – Volume Three
We will also be co-hosting separate seminar sessions for amendments relating to NCC 2022 Volume Three with your local jurisdiction through 2022.
Further information about when these sessions will be held, and how to secure your place, will be available on our website soon.
Ensure that your NCC communications preferences are up-to-date to receive further information relating to these announcements.