Note the Schedule of Products replaces the Schedule of Specifications from 1 July 2017.
Changes to both Schedules include:
- listing of the recently adopted AS 4032.4 Thermostatically controlled taps for the control of heated water supply temperatures
- removal of AS 1646.1, AS 1646.2 and AS 1646.3 (2000). These standards were incorrectly referenced as they have been superseded by AS 1646:2007.
Note AS 1646.4:2005 will be removed from the Schedule and the WaterMark database on 2 September 2017 as advised in Notice of Direction 2015/16.1
Amended versions (2017) of the following 3 standards have been adopted into the WaterMark scheme and listed on the WaterMark database (WMPD).
As outlined in Notice of Direction 2015/16.1 the superseded versions of these standards will remain on WMPD for one year to provide sufficient time for products to be re-evaluated to the current version.
- AS/NZS 1260 – PVC-U pipes and fittings for drain, waste and vent applications
- AS/NZS 4441 – Oriented PVC (PVC-O) pipes for pressure applications (ISO 16422:2014, MOD)
- AS/NZS 4765 – Modified PVC (PVC-M) pipes for pressure applications.
Database Licence Summary
Due to privacy concerns the listing of Approved User phone and email details has been removed from the Licence Summary report available from the public user WaterMark database.
This information will now only be viewable via the WMCAB and ABCB WaterMark database Administration Portals.